WHAT IS IBL?
IBL is the logistics arm of IBSolutions, an import and export consulting and management company, specializing in cost reduction.
WHY THE CREATION OF THE IBL?
The bureaucratic scenario and constant changes in the dynamics of shipments led us to the creation of the IBL. The main reasons for this advance in our structure are:
- Constant changes in cost tables.
- Improper collection of amounts.
- Lack of reference rates for collection of amounts in foreign currency.
- Need to define responsibilities between logistic links.
- Need for greater safety in operation.
- Need for better financial management of the flow of values in imports.
- Delay in third-party responses.
- Lack of logistical flexibility.
- Unavailability of transportation equipment.
- Problems with lack of international and national insurance coverage.
- Opportunity to better use the bargaining power of the various IBSolutions customers.
INTENDED BENEFITS FROM THE CREATION OF IBSOLUTIONS' LOGISTICS ARM
- Maintenance or improvement of service delivery fees
- Flexibility in logistics operations.
- Improved response time and information flow.
- Safety and agility in operations.
- Legal certainty in the operation.
- Single contact with importer and exporter facilitating process management.
HOW ARE WE STRUCTURED?
In order to truly add value to international logistics operations, we are structured in the following ways:
HOW IS THE DYNAMICS DONE WITH IBSOLUTIONS?
IBSolutions continues as the management and consulting company that plans and executes import and export projects, while IBL performs shipment management with direct actions in international and national logistics, in addition to total action in customs clearance at origin and destination.
WHAT CHANGES FROM THE OPERATION PERFORMED SO FAR?
The dispatch services, international insurance, road transport and others will be carried out directly by the IBL. For this, the importer and exporter will always have access to the value tables in advance.
All logistics and clearance operation will be guaranteed by IBL. The import and exporter will not be surprised at the extra costs generated by errors or omissions in the process.
IS THE IBSOLUTIONS CUSTOMER OBLIGED TO CONTRACT IBL SERVICES?
No. The IBSolutions client has the freedom to hire third parties at any time, but this must be responsible for the entire logistics chain.
Due to the dynamics created between IBS and IBL, there will be no hybrid coordination of shipments. This means that, once the IBS client chooses to hire a third party, he/she must be responsible for hiring all links in the international logistics chain and guaranteeing the cost of the contract.
IBS is responsible for making available at the origin, the goods in perfect condition for the coordination of a third party.
WITH THE CREATION OF THE IBL, WILL THERE BE NEW SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE IB GROUP?
Yes. The focus is always on creating new solutions. Therefore, emphasis will be placed on the following services:
- Consolidated shipments by origin to reduce logistics costs – several suppliers or several importers.
- Dishonor and collection in installments in a graphic account in 48 times for machines and reduction of the calculation base.
- Drawback import and domestic market.
- Special customs regimes with emphasis on warehouse and temporary admission.
Finally, we emphasize that the entire operation has civil insurance to cover errors and omissions in the processes.
IBL LOGÍSTICA INTERNACIONAL LTDA
Venue: Rua Augusto Rodolpho, 82 – Jardim Portal do Sol – Marília/SP
Zip Code: 17.519.310
Owners: Antonio Junior and Mário Lopes
** Operation located at IBSolutions address at 24 de Dezembro Street, 543, top floor **